November 28, 2011
The most joyful moment each parents will always remember was their babies first smile and laughter. It is really a challenge to make babies giggle and laugh, but that was a moment when you will surely feel that same excitement and happiness like a child. That magnetic babies smile will surely lift up your spirit and forget all your worries.
How to make your baby smile?
– Baby should be on a proper mood. They were not hungry and sleepy. And the best timing is probably 30 minutes after they eat and wake up.
– Set their mood by their favorite song. Sing it to them and do your baby dance
– Use their baby language like – Dadadada and Boboboboo. Yoyoyoyo, Papapapap, Booom booom booom. Anyway, any baby funny song will do 🙂
– Look at their eyes, carry them and dance. Dont shake them! A little of body swaying will do with their favorite tune.
– Focus on what they like to hear. No yelling and shouting! Its for fun 🙂
– Connect with your baby with all the positivity of love and care. Let them feel it.
– Just keep on laughing and smiling as if your entertaining thousands of people on stage. This is your moment to make your number one fan anyway to smile 🙂
Always remember this quote:
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
Ultimate Blogger Theme By Buywptemplates