August 1, 2011
I called this crabs, a market jewels! nowadays, so rare to find in the metropolis market. So here’s my another Pinoy famous recipe that I was able to cook the first time and it tastes so good.
Where did i found this jewel? In Divisoria! near the Tabora St and Divisoria Mall.
For a 1 Kilo Talangka, here’s my recipe:
2 tablespoon of Sea Salt
1 tablespoon of Ground Pepper
Half Cup of Vinegar
2 tablespoon of Calamansi Juice Extract or Lemon
2 cloves of crushed Garlic
1 Cup of Water
3 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
1. Place the Talangka in a simmer pan and pour in water and cook for 10 mins (Medium Fire Temp)
2. Pour in the Vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Gently stir the ingredients for the next 5 minutes.
3. Once you can see the yellow natural sauce of the river crab, and its already getting thicker. Pour in your calamansi or lemon extracts.
4. Pour in the Cooking Oil and Stir until the sauce is well spread in your talangka.
5. Serve it Hot with Vinegar Dip (with crushed garlic, salt and pepper)