July 17, 2011
Here are some tips on natural Foot Care:
It is said that you can have an idea about the hygiene of a person by simply taking a look at his shoes or feet. In fact, the way your feet look can tell the other person much about your personal cleanliness. In other words, we can say that the health of your feet plays a much important role in your overall personality. Thus, it is quite obvious that people want to have beautiful and healthy feet. However, for the purpose, you need to take proper care of your feet, washing and scrubbing them properly, moisturizing them on a regular basis, and so on. At the same time, you need to wear comfortable shoes, which allow your feet to relax and breathe easily. Read on to explore some more foot skin care tips.
Tips For Healthy & Beautiful Feet
– Wash you feet on a daily basis, in lukewarm soapy water. Thereafter, rinse them with cool water, dry with a towel and apply foot cream.
– Whenever you get your feet wet, make sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes.
– The best time to buy shoes is later in the day, when the feet are a bit swollen. The shoes that feel comfortable at that time will surely be comfy at all times of the day.
– If, and when, you go out in the sun wearing sandals, make sure to apply a sunscreen on your feet, just like the rest of your exposed body parts.
– Scrub your feet, especially the heels, with a foot scrubber on a regular basis. It will help remove the dead cells and make you feet softer.
– Before going to bed, wash you feet thoroughly, dry them with a towel and apply moisturizer generously, especially at the heels.
– Whenever you are applying moisturizer or cream on your feet, avoid the area between the toes.
– To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like foot powders, foot sprays and specially designed insoles.
Natural Foot Care
1 cup Lemon Juice
¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
2 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ cup Milk
Fill a tub with warm water and put the lemon juice, cinnamon powder, olive oil and milk in it. Mix well.
Put your feet in the tub and let them soak in the water for 10-15 minutes.
Now, wash your feet with a mild soap, dry them with a towel and apply a foot care cream.
Preparing for Foot Lotion
1 tbsp Almond Oil
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Wheat Germ Oil
12 drops Eucalyptus Essential/Fragrance Oil
– Take a dark colored bottle and put almond oil, olive oil, wheat germ oil and eucalyptus oil in it.
– Shake the bottle shake extremely well and store in a cool, dry place.
– To use the lotion, just rub it into your feet and heels, after you have cleaned and dried them
(Credits to: http://beauty.iloveindia.com/foot-care/beautiful-feet.html)