June 30, 2011
What is MPulse?
mPulse is the official Microsoft User Group in the Philippines. Represented by an elite group of CIOs and technical decision-makers from among the largest companies and government organizations in the Philippines with substantial investments in Microsoft technology and solutions, the mPulse mission is to:
1. Provide a venue for members to leverage on and contribute to the collective knowledge and experience of a cross-industry community of Microsoft users
2. Foster relationships among peers and expand members’ networks through activities that promote common personal and professional interests
3. Contribute to nation-building through community programs
Members are entitled to various benefits including:
– Priority invitation to premiere Microsoft events and access to exclusive mPulse events
– Access to special interest groups and networking opportunities
– Access to the mPulse online resources and discussion groups
– Opportunities to participate in various Early Adopter Programs and to raise business and technology issues to directly influence Microsoft products, services and programs
The mPulse K’nection event:
Hosted by yours truly and Ms. Issa Aviles. We had really a great fun and lots of excitement with great inputs from Mr. Philip Ruiz, owner and Managing Consultant of Ruiz OD Consulting. Mr Ruiz emphasized the role of IT Leaders in building a community in synergy and making a healthy environment of productive leaders that shares knowledge with common determination to be successful in supporting nation building.
The Kinect event is truly memorable to each of those who attended. Their moves and dance shadowing was really cool and surprisingly perfect! Check out the photos where the IT Leaders really had fun as they sway to their favorite dance moves. Congratulations Winners!
Ultimate Blogger Theme By Buywptemplates