March 12, 2011
Looking for a place to eat on Friday and Saturday night? No worries! Midnight Mercato Centrale is open from 10pm till 3am at the Fort Bonifacio Taguig.
Location: 34th street and 8th avenue (across MC Home Depot) . This is nearby the Lexus Car Center and Starbucks Drive Thru!
My Mercato’s favorites;
1. Goody Kefir – nothing beats its natural kefir taste blended with natural fruit juices. Must try! They also have Yoghurt, White Cheese, Lemon Grass Juices, and Fresh Milk. Nourish yourself for night craving treat with Goody Kefir
2. Med Chef Desserts: must try their assorted cakes, not too sweet and very affordable.
3. Kebab – package meal with Biryani rice! so yummy! try their Chicken and Beef Combo Meals.
4. Bale Dutung, Chef Claude Tayag’s Pan de Bagnet – your baked bagnet slices in a Tortilla wrap mixed with their own signature salsa. Forget all the cholesterols, just try it 🙂
5. Mochico Ice Cream- Ice cream Ball or the Pinoy’s Buchi with Ice Cream! Their Ice cream is Fruits in Ice Cream (FIC). One company actually 🙂
6. Nutilicious – The Good Nut Appetizers. You can have your required calories by just having the free taste with them 🙂
See you there!