The 12 Women of Christmas Series 2
November 21, 2009
Location: Elysium Gardens
Model: Charmaine Romero
MUA: Anna Latina Simbol
Creative Director/Photographer: Rman Nepomuceno
Production Assistants: Raymond Nepomuceno, Alyssa and Renzo Lorenzo
Special Thanks to : Glitz & Glams Accessories
Giselle Dela Merced, Owner/Designer 09239561082/09275383715
Occupation: Human Resource Practitioner
Christmas 2009 Message:
Christmas time is family time. It is the season for sharing blessings with our family and other people who are closest to our hearts and we consider as family too. May this season be filled with love and hope that the coming year will be a better one for everyone.
Charmaine Personal Style Guide for Christmas:
[ad#Google Adsense Content Text Insert ][ad#Google Adsense Content Text Insert ][ad#Google Adsense Content Text Insert ][ad#Google Adsense Content Text Insert ]
The Yellow Color:
The shade of yellow determines the meaning. Pure, bright and sunny yellow is the easiest color to see. People who are blind to other colors can usually see yellow. Yellow is full of creative and intellectual energy. Always use yellow note pads.
Yellow symbolizes wisdom. Yellow means joy and happiness. People of high intellect favor yellow. Yellow daffodils are a symbol of unrequited love. Sunday’s color is yellow-gold.
Like the energy of a bright sunny day, yellow brings clarity and awareness. The shade of yellow determines its effect: Yellow-green can mean deceit, and creates a disoriented feeling. Orange-yellow imparts a sense of establishment. Clean light yellow clears the mind, making it active and alert.
Put some yellow in your life when you want: clarity for decision-making, relief from ‘burnout’, panic, nervousness, exhaustion
sharper memory and concentration skills, protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather
Interesting information about yellow:
– Yellow is psychologically the happiest color in the color spectrum.
– In medical terms, a yellow flag indicates a quarantine.
– Yellow Stones: Amber, Calcite, Cat’s Eye, Citrine, Fluorite, Golden Beryl, Golden Yellow Topaz, Golden Tiger Eye, Iron Pyrite, Lemon Chrysoprase, Yellow Celestite, Yellow Danburite, Yellow Garnet, Yellow Jade, Yellow Jasper, Yellow Kunzite, Yellow Muscovite, Yellow Rhodonite, Yellow Sapphire, Yellow Tourmaline
– The comic book character Green Lantern was afraid of the color yellow.
Yellow is the color that means “elevated” in the color-coded threat system established by presidential order in March 2002. This system quickly informs law enforcement agencies when intelligence indicates a change in the terrorist threat facing the United States.
– 75% of the pencils sold in the United States are painted yellow.
– The Political Symbol for the Aquino family in the Philippines
[ad#SquareLarge6609][ad#SquareLarge6609 – white background]
Ultimate Blogger Theme By Buywptemplates