Location: 1226 Makati City, NCR
Republic of the Philippines
Contact Information: (632) 887288
This picture was taken before the attempted military coup, and in my recent visit this year, there was a few changes in the main entrance doors its designs. Some information I got from the marketing officers was that the coup made them an instant favorite hotel destination in Makati being part now of the Philippines political history. Well, it is still my favorite hotel to have my Halo Halo for midnight snack on their grandeur and elegant lobby.
What I consider best in Manila Pen?
– Their main exterior fronting Ayala, the hotel landmark with waterfalls.
– The Pool Area, relaxing surrounded by greens, it seems you are not within the concrete jungle.
– The Main Lobby and Ceiling, just perfect.
– The Main Lobby Stair Case, favorite for weddings and concerts.
– The Ambiance, best to sit and relax, have coffee with colleagues and be a critic for hotel guest fashion and looks (that’s what my girl friends usually do)
– The Food Menu, a classic Filipino
– Service. Awesome and Highly Rated, no wonder why this is the Northwest Airlines Pilots and Stewardess Manila overnight hub.
– Halo-Halo! – superb to end your night with a sweet treat with your special someone or with friends.
That’s all for now folks!
Until my lens meets you @ My Life Best Shots,
Ultimate Blogger Theme By Buywptemplates